Sunday 26 February 2017

#2 - Justin Timberlake

It's hard to believe that this guy has such a huge following, mainly consisting of women, who praise him for the "quality" music he produces. However, part of me really has to believe that this could be because he's a good looking guy. This isn't my opinion, just that of many of my female friends. As much as you'd like to believe it I'm not that way inclined.

I feel a need to remind people that he was responsible for such songs as 'Bye Bye Bye', 'This I Promise You' and 'It's Gonna Be Me'.

Don't the horrible images of a beanpole with a dodgy afro just come rushing back to you. People seem very willing to forget that he was once in a boyband that had an asterix in the title. Now you're remembering how truly bad N*Sync were.

Yet he's now moved on to become a "real artist" and making R n B. Yet the man still sings like a girl and then stooped even lower to to sing with a now Ancient Madonna (is she 80 yet? I'll get to her later).

Justin Timberlake has made it into my list of '3 people you wouldn't want to be trapped in a lift with'. He's not the worst culprit but he's right up there. I shall get to the others in good time.

I think I could honestly say that we could live without Justin Timberlake, and his waste coats for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment