Sunday 26 February 2017

#1 - Andy Murray

Now I'm not really a big fan of tennis, so I can't speak much for his ability, but in the last couple of years Andy Murray has decided to verbalise his thoughts.

"I support whoever England are playing."

Thats right Andy, slag of the country that you partially represent as a BRITISH tennis player. You hate England but you don't mind turning up for Wimbledon do you?

When he burst on to the scene people were saying,

"He's going to be better than Tim Henman."

"He could actually win Wimbledon."

Now last time I really paid attention to how he was doing he was second in the world and lost in the Semi-Final of a tournament when the world number one was out injured. That to me sounds a lot like what Henman did when he played.

Andy, when you've been World Number 1 for more than two minutes and continually win things and stop blaming little niggling injuries for losing then you will have my respect. But until such time, shut up!

NOTE

  1. Looking back, my first blog post really was awful.
  2. Turns out Andy Murray might be good at this tennis.
  3. Andy, if you ever read this, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment